Full Fallschirmjäger Battalion

I finished off the rest of the Fallschirmjäger unit the other day. It's a full Battalion for use in Rapid Fire! Here are the support elements of a 75mm Infantry gun, 2 x 80mm Mortars and 2 x MMGs:


The main body of soldiers is the three companies of ten men commanded by a HQ of four men.


All together they make an impressive sight on the table!


I have a few other spare guns which I may add to this little force and another almost full battalion's worth of men in the lead pile. It just needs the support elements adding, which may be a project for the future, but thanks for looking!

Comments

  1. Shouldn't that 7.5cm gun be a , 7.5cm LG40 recoilless gun ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Deleted the last reply, a quick bit of research has told me that they ditched the recoilless guns after they stopped airborne ops: http://www.bayonetstrength.150m.com/German/german_parachute_battalion.htm

      Delete
  2. Very inspiring! Makes me want to get on with my own Fallschirmjager force.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment